Monday, September 8, 2014

Last week of MTC!

Things are still going great! just truckin along.  Just trying to hurry and finish learning portuguese before I leave next week.  Last week in the mtc!! everyone tells us we won't know what anyones saying till our first transfer anyway.  Yeah my companion still thinks i'm british.  I'm getting really good at talking with a british accent.
 
  Sounds like things are going great!! same old here. I don't really have any stories to tell yet.  I talked to a lady at the temple today and she told me in Santos there is lots of beaches, food, and baptisms.  What more could a missionary want.  I'm soo excited.  Everyone I talk to about santos just says "bonito prius"  which means beautiful beaches.  But I'm pretty sure we leave tuesday morning.  I don't know for sure yet.  I'm super excited. 
 
 We teach fake investigators everyday here and then we have two instructors one in the morning and one in the evening.  So I'm picking up portuguese pretty quick.  I can understand most of what people say to me and speak enough to get by.  It sounds like mail takes about 3 weeks to get to you from here.  But it only takes about 7-8 days to get from you to me. I sent some letters a couple weeks ago so hopefully they will be there soon.  But yeah things are going great! tell austin I read his message and tell him hi.  Last week in the mtc!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Love you! tell everybody hi Elder Ransbottom

No comments:

Post a Comment